View Poll Results: What do you think about instant rise and instant train option?!

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1. They should be more expensive to prevent imbalanced gameplay.

2 8.00%
  • 2. They should be cheaper to be considered as usable and acceptable options.

10 40.00%
  • 3. Having or removing these 2 options are the same for me

0 0%
  • 4. These options should be removed from the game.

13 52.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Instant Rise and Instant Train

Administrator

Instant Rise and Instant Train

We are about to modify instant build and instant trains option in the game depending on your feedback.
    What's your opinion about these 2 options in the game:

yuckfou

Instant Rise and Train.

I think its a good option.. but let it be tested once and get the feedback..

Good job developers.

Yuckfou

za6as

instant raise options

i think they should be removed in order for balanced gameplay because when people win any of the rewards straight away every round there are players with lvl 25 feildz and its not fair by a long shot i mean i am using it right now but i still dont think its fait at all when players see that they turn away from the game and stop playing hence less custom for atergatis

za6as

fair

i thought this game was designed to be as close to real travian as possible but at x8 the speed if your giving option to raise fieldz for gold its not x8 anymore

sinu

Instant is good but.....

intant build: if only 5 gold in travianx.in, of course its very expensive here
    intant train: its must be able to instan at every row of train, not only instan of all queue

mehrdad1373

it truely what i want to say

Quote Originally Posted by za6as View Post
    i thought this game was designed to be as close to real travian as possible but at x8 the speed if your giving option to raise fieldz for gold its not x8 anymore
    you are right (y)

opiniongiver
    Quote Originally Posted by mehrdad1373 View Post
    you are right (y)
    Agree, no point on instant... 8x FASTER, sure, instant, hell no.

seeker
    Quote Originally Posted by yuckfou View Post
    I think its a good option.. but let it be tested once and get the feedback..

Good job developers.

Yuckfou
    you are right (y)

kiepasas

options

MUST BE REMOVED options... And need to play honestly... more players will come, and a player to buy gold that can be used bonus...

kiepasas

options

I noticed that everyone likes new options... so that they have a lot of gold... and plays dishonest... Remember the how many people play while not new options?? about 2000 people.... now players 667... active 530... online max 80..... you need to remove instant train... but 8x and 16x can be there and fight for all high gold content, if remove settings, will reach more people, they will start buying gold and the server will be restored.