View Poll Results: What do you think about instant rise and instant train option?!

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1. They should be more expensive to prevent imbalanced gameplay.

2 8.00%
  • 2. They should be cheaper to be considered as usable and acceptable options.

10 40.00%
  • 3. Having or removing these 2 options are the same for me

0 0%
  • 4. These options should be removed from the game.

13 52.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Instant Rise and Instant Train

Administrator
    Hi everyone.
    We are now considering about these two options. Thank you all for your great feedback. Also this vote will remain active for 2-3 days till the last consideration.

opiniongiver
    Quote Originally Posted by kiepasas View Post
    I noticed that everyone likes new options... so that they have a lot of gold... and plays dishonest... Remember the how many people play while not new options?? about 2000 people.... now players 667... active 530... online max 80..... you need to remove instant train... but 8x and 16x can be there and fight for all high gold content, if remove settings, will reach more people, they will start buying gold and the server will be restored.
    I would absolutelly buy gold, but there's a critical point here, the exchange office is way too unfair, you cant sell anything for a decent silver value, how are you supposed to get gold ingame? Sure, you can get some as reward, but cmon. Some people cant just spend money in a game, and you must think of them, how unfair is the game for someone who just want to play travian at a crazy speed?... This is just my opinion, restore the base value of the gold-silver exchange, and we might get some player increase here.
    I cant even activate the % production bonus, because i'd run out of gold for travian plus lol... This never happened in the normal travian server, how come a private is more expensive than a normal? And lets not forget, the duration of the bonus is way lower... like, what the ..? You want us to spend 100 dollars in gold? Is that it... Cause i wont, most people dont, and when we see people at the top, developing 400 population in 1 day in a single village, my will is just to supress my account. There's so many wrong things... But the server has so much potential.

Resuming:

Exchange office to the official trade value.

I would be happy with this, at least i could give myself some of the good stuff people pay to win for.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by opiniongiver View Post
    I would absolutelly buy gold, but there's a critical point here, the exchange office is way too unfair, you cant sell anything for a decent silver value, how are you supposed to get gold ingame? Sure, you can get some as reward, but cmon. Some people cant just spend money in a game, and you must think of them, how unfair is the game for someone who just want to play travian at a crazy speed?... This is just my opinion, restore the base value of the gold-silver exchange, and we might get some player increase here.
    I cant even activate the % production bonus, because i'd run out of gold for travian plus lol... This never happened in the normal travian server, how come a private is more expensive than a normal? And lets not forget, the duration of the bonus is way lower... like, what the ..? You want us to spend 100 dollars in gold? Is that it... Cause i wont, most people dont, and when we see people at the top, developing 400 population in 1 day in a single village, my will is just to supress my account. There's so many wrong things... But the server has so much potential.

Resuming:

Exchange office to the official trade value.

I would be happy with this, at least i could give myself some of the good stuff people pay to win for.
    Thank you for your detailed answer but let's talk about your case:
    A- Official gold-silver exchange rate.
    As you know in official servers amount of animals in oases are way lower than what you can see in our speed servers. Why?! Because in such speed the troop train rate is way higher, so if oases troops where equal to normal speed servers - or official ones- the animals in oases has no effect in the game. Start an account in a speed 16384 and your first attempt to train troops will end up with more than 5000 troops, and in a normal speed oases there are only about 300-400 animals, maximum!
    From another point of view, using animals as reinforcement (capturing animals by cages) will be meaningless if the available amount of animals in oases is about the value in normal speed. We would increase the amount of animals to make the animals count comparable to attack troops.
    So what's the point of increasing the animals in speed servers?
    1. To make capturing the oases harder and comparable to the speed of server.
    2. Making the battle in oases more challenging and also more exp producing!
    3. To keep the animals as useful as they are as reinforcements in normal speed servers.

And to be able to capture these huge amount of animals we had to increase the cages you gain in your adventures!
    With some similar reasons, we had increased the amount of some other items you gain via adventures like "bandages" by a multiplier value.
    So, the amount of cages, bandages, small bandages and ... are way more than what you gain in a normal speed server. As a result the silver you gain in our speed servers is way more than what you gain in a normal speed server. So we put a multiplier for exchange rate of gold-silver. This multiplier is something about the same value of the item gain multiplier!
    As a result, animals, cages, bandages, troops revive, and so on are as meaningful as they are in a normal speed server, and also, the gained gold from selling items won't increase exponentially.

B. The duration of the bonus is way lower!
    Sure it is. A speed 16384 lasts for about 7-8 days and a normal speed will last for more than 365 days! What do you expect?! To have a bonus production for 1 week in a server with whole round of 1 week!???

za6as

Quote Originally Posted by Zurvan View Post
    Thank you for your detailed answer but let's talk about your case:
    A- Official gold-silver exchange rate.
    As you know in official servers amount of animals in oases are way lower than what you can see in our speed servers. Why?! Because in such speed the troop train rate is way higher, so if oases troops where equal to normal speed servers - or official ones- the animals in oases has no effect in the game. Start an account in a speed 16384 and your first attempt to train troops will end up with more than 5000 troops, and in a normal speed oases there are only about 300-400 animals, maximum!
    From another point of view, using animals as reinforcement (capturing animals by cages) will be meaningless if the available amount of animals in oases is about the value in normal speed. We would increase the amount of animals to make the animals count comparable to attack troops.
    So what's the point of increasing the animals in speed servers?
    1. To make capturing the oases harder and comparable to the speed of server.
    2. Making the battle in oases more challenging and also more exp producing!
    3. To keep the animals as useful as they are as reinforcements in normal speed servers.

And to be able to capture these huge amount of animals we had to increase the cages you gain in your adventures!
    With some similar reasons, we had increased the amount of some other items you gain via adventures like "bandages" by a multiplier value.
    So, the amount of cages, bandages, small bandages and ... are way more than what you gain in a normal speed server. As a result the silver you gain in our speed servers is way more than what you gain in a normal speed server. So we put a multiplier for exchange rate of gold-silver. This multiplier is something about the same value of the item gain multiplier!
    As a result, animals, cages, bandages, troops revive, and so on are as meaningful as they are in a normal speed server, and also, the gained gold from selling items won't increase exponentially.

B. The duration of the bonus is way lower!
    Sure it is. A speed 16384 lasts for about 7-8 days and a normal speed will last for more than 365 days! What do you expect?! To have a bonus production for 1 week in a server with whole round of 1 week!???

i agree with zuran on this one but then what is the point in having the cages and bandages and everything else if instat traina and res instant build with gold can get you thousands of troops in barracks straight away at the start of the game it is truley unfair and i dont like it thanks

opiniongiver
    Quote Originally Posted by za6as View Post
    i agree with zuran on this one but then what is the point in having the cages and bandages and everything else if instat traina and res instant build with gold can get you thousands of troops in barracks straight away at the start of the game it is truley unfair and i dont like it thanks
    Y well, he had a point. I still dont agree, and honestly,if you want people to come, we cant have this pay to win system.
    You want a 1 day duration plus+production? sure... But then you cant make stuff so expensive, 500 bandages here, are cheaper then 100 in a regular server.. Whats the point on saying you trying to balance the game, if it only gets easier and easier for people wit money? we never stand a chance vs this big time investors... I invested some money, but i realized i was throwing money to the trash when i saw the size of the big boys army's... I accept your decisions, but honestly, its disrespectfull for people who cant buy gold, to make it this hard to get gold. i need 8 adventures to get 1 gold now, and i might not even get enough on selling stuff to get that 1 gold lol...Even vote points make the game funnier, you get publicity, we get the gold. Everyone have fun. Take a look at zravian, so you might get to know how to bring people to the server.

4 adventures day - luckily 400 silver.
    after 2 days, 8 adventures - 800 silver.

to get 3 gold, we need 6 days.

Best of chances, you get gold from daily rewards...Not enough to use production boost, you need to save it or it will be gone after 5 days if you use plus.

Iam a player, i came here to have fun, and iam gonna leave stressed because experience means nothing in this server, money does.

PS: I was talking about speed 8, Adjust the duration of the plus to the server, find a way to balance it. But this right here, is not balance at all.
    Last edited by opiniongiver; 07-22-2015 at 07:17 AM.

mim
    It is against these options at x8 and x16. They kill the game at such a slow servers! You do not get to have arrived on these two servers because there is only play the winners of previous rounds! Please remove them from the two servers and quicken! or make an award for winning the round equal 200/150/100 gold.

Sam tried to start on x16, has managed to do for the day dveo 6k club and 500 horses, it's not a bad result. The man who won the last round, the club did 20k and 15k horses! It is unreal result! because ulushil mine for gold! instantly and without resources. I'm not looking for justice, I'm looking for an honest, high-quality and interesting server is faster than the official!

I really like your server, I really like to play there, but for me h16k too fast h8-16 optimally, but play was not possible due to these options, please remove these options with these two servers, or to make an award for winning 200 / 150/100 gold.

Thank you for your project! Thanks for your work)))

Respect!

Administrator
    Hi everyone.
    As you voted for, we have removed those game breaking options.

mim
    Thanks guys! you are best!